FFU12F2HW Freezer



Monday, February 14, 2011

Frigidaire refrigerator, adapted to a barbecue meat Smoker "Part 5

How to Frigidaire refrigerator, adapted to a barbecue meat Smoker "Part 5 Tube. Duration : 2.75 Mins.


In the course of several videos, I will convert an old refrigerator "Frigidaire" in a meat smoker with a propane gas burner for my heat source. I also have this plan "Real Flame" paint when finished. I'll probably mount it on a trailer with a grill cook in a position heated to higher, non-smokers only. Finally, I hope, make it a rig everything, including the burners for frying fish and wash with hot water!

Keywords: BBQ, Que, Barbeque, Barbecue, Smoke, Smoking, Meat, Boston Butt, Chicken, Jerky

Little Tykes Kitchen Rajack RJ727

No comments:

Post a Comment

Save 10% on Red Carpet Style Jewelry at OverstockJeweler.Com